- #38532 -- $599,000 -- 6.89 Acres
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 Full Bath - 1 Half Bath - 3700 Square Feet
- Location: Fleischmanns NY
- 3,700 sq.ft. of living space with 2 wood burning fireplaces
- Contemporary home with intricate stone exterior
- Extensive deck spanning the back of the home
- Premium stainless appliances in the kitchen
- Separated bedroom wings allowing for ample privacy
- A forever home with all the comforts and amenities.
- Enjoy all four seasons on this expansive ridge.
- 5 Minutes to Belleayre Ski Center
- Call or Text: (917) 796-3351 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: LGAshley@TimberlandProperties.net for more INFO
Catskills Mountain Retreat
Enticing Views of Belleayre Mountain & Ski Slopes
#38532 -- $599,000
2114 Brush Ridge Road, Fleischmanns NY
VIEW PROPERTY 73 PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
SEE ALL CATSKILLS PREMIER LISTINGS
This expansive Catskill Mountain getaway home is perfectly situated on 6.89 beautiful acres taking full advantage of magnificent views of the Belleayre Mountain ski slopes as well as 360-degree mountain and valley vistas from every room. With 3,700 Sq. ft. of generous living space with separated bedroom wings for privacy, there is ample space for entertaining family and friends after skiing. Relax by either of the two wood burning fireplaces in the family room or living room or just enjoy dinner and drinks on the wrap around deck and take in the breathtaking views. Enjoy skiing or snowboarding at the nearby Belleayre Ski Center; hike the awesome network of maintained hiking trails in the area or fly fish the region’s famous streams, while having all the comforts of a country retreat close to picturesque villages for dining entertainment and shopping. All within 2 hours from N.Y.C.
On entering the formal entry hall with marble floors and a bank of coat closets, to the left is a bright and airy 37ft. x 14 ft formal living and dining room space. There are multiple windows for distant mountain views as well as an imposing wood burning stone fireplace. The recently renovated kitchen with breakfast area, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a large granite island, is flanked by a spacious family room with glass sliding doors to the large deck from which to enjoy the views. The extensive deck also has multiple access points through sliders and doors from two of the ground level bedrooms, the main entry hall as well as the mudroom off the attached garage. Located in separate wings for privacy are three comfortable sized bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms on the ground level. Up the stairs from the main hall is a master suite oasis with sitting gallery, ensuite bathroom, loads of closet space and yes, great views of the Belleayre mountain and ski slopes.