- #38364 -- $1,400,000 -- 210.00 Acres
- 4 Bedrooms - 2 Full Bath - 2861 Square Feet
- Location: Charlotteville NY
- Renovated 4-Bedroom c. 1840 FARMHOUSE with Modern ADDITION
- Open-Floorplan CHEF's KITCHEN -- Sitting Area with FIREPLACE
- VIKING Range, SUBZERO Refrigerator, Center ISLAND, Walk-in PANTRY
- Kitchen GARDEN -- 3 Covered PORCHES -- Entertaining BRICK PATIO
- 35’ x 50’ SHEEP BARN with 11’x 12’ ADDITION
- 35’ x 20’ Workshop/Storage BARN -- 35’ x 37’ Equipment BARN
- 800 sq. ft. Guest House/STUDIO with Electric, Water, Heat
- 3 hours to NYC -- 1 hour to Albany’s International Airport
- Call or Text: (845)664-4711 for more INFO
- OR.... EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for more INFO
STORYBOOK FARM: Charming & Historic Property
210 Spectacular Acres w/ Hidden Waterfall
#38364 -- $1,400,000
893 County Hwy 40, Charlotteville NY
VIEW PROPERTY 104 PHOTOS
You will be hearing from us when the listing is updated.
Thank you, your subscription request has been sent!
Sending, please wait...
Request More Info
You will hear from us shortly.
Thank you, your request has been sent!
You can send another message if needed.
Sending, please wait...
SEE ALL CATSKILLS PREMIER LISTINGS
A CATSKILL PREMIER LISTING:
Welcome to STORYBOOK FARM a charming and HISTORIC PROPERTY located in the picturesque Charlotte Valley. . . . with 210 SPECTACULAR ACRES, surrounded by scenic MOUNTAIN VIEWS, gorgeous open MEADOWS and FORESTS, 60 acres of fenced pastures, 2 large paddocks, 2 organic hayfields, mature trees, perennial gardens. . . and an amazing hidden gorge with STREAM and dramatic SECRET WATERFALL. YES . . . this is absolutely MAGICAL!
Add to this . . . the beautifully RENOVATED 4-BEDROOM C. 1840 FARMHOUSE with MODERN ADDITION, 3 charming PORCHES, flagstone walkways, shaded brick ENTERTAINING PATIO . . . and, OPEN-FLOORPLAN CHEF’S KITCHEN with adjoining sitting area and WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE, Viking gas range, Subzero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, custom cabinetry, large CENTER ISLAND, walk-in PANTRY and, plus glass French doors leading to a covered porch, KITCHEN GARDEN and pergola. This stunning farmhouse is absolutely perfect . . . featuring original wide-board floors, restored moldings, high ceilings, large living room, formal dining room, charming library with custom cabinetry . . . plus, an adjacent separate 800 sq. ft. GUEST HOUSE/STUDIO with cathedral ceiling, expansive views, built-in cabinetry, as well as electric, water and heat.
Additional outbuildings include: a 35’ x 20’ workshop/storage barn, 35’ x 37’ equipment barn (can hold 3-4 cars – plus equipment, with chicken coop) . . . and, the 35’ x 50’ sheep barn (a retrofitted dairy barn w/hay mow) and 11’x 12’ addition (ex-milk house).
Storybook Farm is secluded, yet convenient: 40 minutes to Cooperstown – 1 hour to Albany’s International Airport – and 3 hours to NYC!
TEXT or CALL Carol: 845-664-4711
**** click to send email *** FOR MORE INFO